Deals

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Today’s thankful: We didn’t have to walk home with a bike

Today while I was in the office, Middlest took care of Youngest. They decided to ride their bikes (Youngest still on tiny bike with training wheels) through the next neighborhood to the elementary school’s playground. When Middlest texted me asking for permission, I almost told her I thought it was a little bit too far for Tiny Person. I didn’t want her to think I don’t trust her to be in charge, so I kept my thought to myself. I won’t make that particular mistake again. About an hour after granting permission, I got a call from Middlest asking me to come to the playground and get them. Tiny couldn’t pedal any more. So on the way home from work I stopped by the playground and picked up one tiny bike, one tiny girl, and followed a beautiful teenager home on her bike because it wouldn’t fit in my car. At least the tiny bike did and I didn’t have to go over there and walk her bike home.

No comments:

Post a Comment