Deals

Monday, August 22, 2011

Today’s thankful: It wasn’t my kid who flipped shit in class

Youngest went to kindergarten with a little boy last year who always had a little trouble being good, and was really annoying, but who really didn’t do anything noteworthy. He is in her first-grade class this year. On Tuesday of their first full week of school, he flipped shit and threw such a major fit that “Miss M” (I have no idea who she is) had to come “from somewhere” (in the school, I am assuming) to dig him out from under his desk and remove him from the classroom. Then, three days later on Friday, he threw another full-on freak fest. Miss M was again summoned to remove him from the classroom. I am SO thankful it wasn’t my child throwing the fit. We all know it isn’t out of the realm of possibility for her to throw one.

No comments:

Post a Comment