Deals

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Today’s thankful: It wasn’t my daughter


I was skimming Fox news online a few days ago and in national news, came across a story about teens behaving badly. In this case, a high school in California had to recall all of its yearbooks because in the background of a dance photo were a couple of teens, he with his hand in her clothing “in a way that suggested sexual penetration.” Ick. You may remember a while back I posted about the teens having intercourse at a concert I attended, and Eldest telling me that a couple was doing the big nasty at prom in the ballroom.  I know that guys getting a stinky pinky has been happening since forever, but at least it used to be done in private, like in the tunnel of love ride at the fair. Honestly, I don’t even have a problem with teens getting to know each other at that level, as long as they are being careful to protect themselves against STD’s. I just have a problem with girls having so little self-esteem that they are willing to perform sex acts in public. So my thankful today is that the girl captured in flagrante delecto wasn’t my daughter. That would be so embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment