Deals

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Today’s thankful: The freezer


I am not sure if I have been a little thankful about the freezer yet, but it doesn’t really matter, because today I was thankful again. Since I get to make the rules, I say this one counts too. Anyway, one of my responsibilities at work is to keep the refrigerator log so when the inspectors come, we have proof that the refrigerator and freezer work and that we aren’t rotting our food on a regular basis. Today I performed my task right after arriving at work, which means I was a little sweaty from walking in to the building. Let me tell you, that freezer felt so good that I was tempted to grab a chair to stand on so more of my body could be exposed to the glorious freezing temperature. Granted, it took me more than 40 years to get to the point where I could be thankful for a freezer, but it happened and I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment