Deals

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Today’s thankful: I haven’t done anything socially reprehensible enough to be chastised by Paris Hilton


On the Yahoo! front page today, there is a story about an uproar film critic Rogert Ebert created when he tweeted something inappropriate about actor Ryan Dunn’s death in a car accident. Dunn, best known for his participation in the Jackass movies, died Monday morning. Apparently there had been drinking involved.
Anyway, Ebert’s tweet upset the masses, including Paris Hilton. Now, Paris has never been known for her class and attention to social mores, but she slammed Ebert in a big way, stating, "We certainly agree that driving after drinking is wrong, we think there's no reason -- especially RIGHT NOW -- that anyone should be pointing fingers or poking fun at a truly tragic situation. Everyone makes mistake, and this is somebody's son. Too soon, Roger." Ouch. Here is something I never thought I would write. Well done, Paris.
I am glad my name isn’t Roger Ebert. I am also thankful that I didn’t publicly do something so tacky that Paris Hilton had to call me out on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment