Deals

Monday, February 14, 2011

Today's thankful: Soap in general, bath soap in particular


Back in the early and mid ‘90s, there was a cartoon on television called “David the Gnome.” It was created by Nelvana, the same company which brings us “Little Bear” and “Franklin.” Anyway, in “David” there were trolls. The fun part of having them around was that trolls were always trying to trade human babies for troll babies, because troll babies smelled so gross. My tiny person has been sick for the past four days and hasn’t wanted a bath. Not being a completely heartless witch, I have let her take a pass on bathing. I never smelled one in person, but I’m pretty sure she smells just like a troll baby, thus my thankfulness for bath soap. She is about to take the plunge.

No comments:

Post a Comment