Deals

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Today’s thankful: She didn’t really kill the cat


Middlest has been tasked in the last six months or so with keeping the bathroom that everyone uses clean. I bought her the requested cleaning products and showed her how to do all of the tasks. Then when it became time to replenish the cleaning supplies, I bought her the green line of products from Clorox. She called me a hippie.

Two nights ago, she came into my room after I had fallen asleep and woke me up with “Mom! I think I killed the cat.” Yeah, that will wake you up from a sound sleep. I had forgotten to teach her to put the lid down when using toilet cleaner around small children or pets. Oops. My bad. Anyway, I told her to go get the bottle and read what it said about accidental ingestion. There was nothing. I had her read the ingredient list. Nothing bad there. She washed the cat’s paws off and went to bed, hopeful that she wouldn’t wake up with a dead cat on her bed.

Tinker is fine. She didn’t even throw up. And Middlest is super happy to have a hippie for a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment