Deals

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Today’s thankful: I stayed home with sick Youngest


I have been home with a sick Youngest for two days. While watching Max & Ruby today, I found myself wanting to earn Bunny Scout merit badges. I don’t want to be a Bunny Scout, but it would be kind of fun to earn adult merit badges for regular adult activities. I don’t mean military medals, but wouldn’t it be fun to earn a merit badge for, say, getting three kids ready for school in the allotted time with all necessary tools in their backpacks? How about a creative lunch packing badge, or maybe a holiday cookie badge? I am beginning to think that I have been too long listening to whiny sick kid and not enough time in adult conversation. I am thankful, though, that I have been the person to be able to care for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment