Deals

Friday, September 16, 2011

Today's thankful: It only cost a hundred bucks

We all make mistakes. Some of them are more costly than others, but they all have a price. My Middlest was selling discount cards for band. She lost 10 of them, at $20 each. I paid the $200 to make it go away, after she frantically searched for three days. I am happy that she wanted to pay for her mistake out of her savings account. Spouse and I didn't want her to do that. The fact that she wanted to was cause enough for joy (and a little pride). Thinking a $200 mistake was actually a pretty small misstep, I was pleasantly surprised to learn that half of that money would be put into her individual account to pay band fees. Yay! Her mistake was half as big as we thought it was, and for that I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment