Deals

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Today’s thankful: A little perspective

Youngest and I were in The Walmart this afternoon and she wanted to cruise by the toy department. She kept asking for toys and I kept telling her to ask for them for Christmas. She asked why I wouldn’t buy one today, and I informed her that it was too close to Christmas for me to buy just because toys. At that point, she nearly wailed that Christmas was toooooo fffffaaaaaaarrrrrr awaaaaaaaaaay. Just two days ago I was freaking out a little when I learned there were only 53 days left until Christmas. Youngest’s complete certainty that 51 days is too long to wait for new toys made me stop and reconsider my freak out position. It isn’t as long as I had hoped, but 51 days until Christmas is doable.

No comments:

Post a Comment