Deals

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Today’s thankful: Grace periods

I have this thing in my DNA that prevents me from returning a library book on time. I try, I really do. But I always end up missing my deadline. My ever helpful friends have suggested that I renew my books online or over the phone, but I can’t even manage to make that happen on time. I don’t mind paying the fines, though, because I figure I am contributing to the library and that is a good thing. Several weeks ago Youngest went to the library with her class. The books she checked out were due yesterday. She put them in her backpack so we could drive by the library after school. Sadly, by the end of the day, we had forgotten that plan. Today I made driving by the library a must do on my to do list. When I asked the librarian how much I owed for the fine, he informed me that they have a one-day grace period on fines. Yesssss!

No comments:

Post a Comment