Deals

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Today’s thankful: My ninja coming up with a mama lie abilities


Youngest has had her first wiggly tooth for about two weeks. This afternoon on the way back to the condo from the beach, she stopped and said, why does my tooth feel funny? I stopped and looked and said, “Well, because it is gone. Did you swallow it?” She apparently was pushing on it with her tongue and spit it out onto the boardwalk. We looked for a few seconds, then I had a moment of zen like Grinchiness, I thought up a lie and I thought it up quick. I told her it was not a big deal, because we could just write the tooth fairy a note and tell her to get her tooth detector (kind of like a metal detector but for teeth) and go to the boardwalk and get it. She bought it hook, line and sinker. Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment