Deals

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Today’s thankful: Baby’s words didn’t get her in trouble

When I picked Youngest up from school yesterday, she started telling me how one of her friends (and I use the term loosely in the first grade) was playing with someone, then dumped that someone for Youngest. She then proceeded to dump Youngest and three other girls in succession as they approached her one at a time. Youngest was insulted that she had been dumped, but instead of using her usual approach to anger and nearly getting herself kicked out of school, she chose this time to use her words. She informed the young lady in question that she is a hypocrit, calling herself a friend and then acting like that. She then said to the friend, in a glorious string of using her words, “You are on my wall of shame.” I asked what happened then. Youngest informed me that the girl told on her. Then what happened? Nothing. Score one for using the right words and no fists.

1 comment:

  1. ok seriously, your Youngest is a firecracker! Love it! I am going to use that on the next person who disappoints me: You Are On My Wall of Shame!

    ReplyDelete