Deals

Friday, December 17, 2010

Today's thankful: My ability to hear

Truthfully, I am always thankful for my ability to hear. There are things in this world that are such sweet sounds. For example, that contented suck/grunt newborns make when they are eating. That is one of my favorite sounds. I also love hearing my babies tell me they love me, my spouse saying what for him are sweet nothings, and laughter. Last night, when my thankful bubbled to the surface, I was attending Middlest’s holiday concert where all of the high school’s instrumental groups performed for us. We are lucky to be part of one of the finest high school music programs in the country. This evening of mostly Christmas music, along with the debut of our high school orchestra, was pretty spectacular. I am so glad I was able to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment