Deals

Monday, March 25, 2013

Today’s thankful: That wasn’t my weirdo in the bathroom

Youngest came home from school and shared this story. I have changed the names to protect the innocent little freaks. Youngest’s class (second grade) was using the restroom facilities at the same time as their book buddies (kindergarten). She witnessed one of the little buddies walk up to her teacher and say, “Ms.Teacher, Megan is licking the mirror.” That information prompted Ms. Teacher to hightail it into the bathroom. I cannot put into words how thankful I am that the mirror licker was not my daughter. In fact, not only did she not lick the mirror, Youngest wondered aloud why anyone would lick a mirror. Perhaps Megan thought she looked delicious.

1 comment:

  1. I can get behind "Megan's" action -- sometimes I myself look quite delicious and deserve to lick the mirror too! Ha!

    ReplyDelete