Deals

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Little thankful: I was wrong.


Being a woman of a certain age means that I am rarely cold anymore. As a former Girl Scout, I like to be prepared, so I always keep an extra blanket near my bed to grab in the dark if the Universe glitches and I get cold. Last night the temperature outside dropped to single digits and I woke up cold. I removed the cat from my extra blanket and started to snuggle back to sleep, when I realized that I was COLD! My room was COLD! And my furnace was COLD (not running)!

This wasn't a dead people visiting kind of cold, but really cold. As I laid there in the dark, willing myself to get up and call the emergency furnace repair guy, my dragon breathed to life and warm air started blowing through the house. My furnace was not broken! I have never been so happy to be wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment